HELP Episode 9: Restarting My Engine
2017 is flying by a light speed. January, February and March are rapidly fading into the history books. How are you doing on your health goals?
I have to be honest: I am restarting on my health goals for 2017. I really haven’t written about my health goals or talked about them at all in 2017. As I discuss in the podcast, I punched out after Halloween last year and just tried not thinking about exercise, tracking food and pounds on the scale. As I look at how the year ended and new year started, I failed to achieve my big goal, and I just decided to punt and regroup.
Restarting my engine is critical to getting back in the fight. I have change from always being on defense to rolling forward on offense. You cannot do that sitting on the couch, behind a microphone, or writing blog posts. It is time to move and get active. This podcast summarizes my four point plan to restart my engine for 2017 and the rest of my life.
I am not a licensed health care or fitness experts. I am not a doctor. Please be sure to consult your doctor, dietician or other health care professional about health, fitness or other medical issues. All information shared on the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast and Small Scale Life are for informational and inspirational purposes only.
Topics For Restarting My Engine
I discussed the following topics in this episode:
- Wrapping Up 2016
- HELP Episode 7 – Interview with Kevin Michael Geary
- Restarting My Engine in 2017
- Signing up for and bowing out of a 12-Week Weight Loss Challenge
- Starting the Rebooted Body program
- Listening to Rebooted Body Podcasts
- Restarting Regular HELP Podcasts and Blog Posts
- Keeping Perspective Going Forward
During the podcast, I discussed a few different sites, podcasts, videos and blogs. The following is a list of those links:.
- Free 12 Week Weight Loss Challenge
- Back Up Fitness Group on Facebook
- Episode 7 of the HELP Podcast – Drew and I interview Kevin Geary about what we are doing and about the three pillars to healthy living: Eat, Move and Live
- Kevin Geary’s Rebooted Body – Kevin Geary’s Blog and Podcast. Check out his site to “get a body and life you love”
- Kevin Geary’s YouTube Channel
- Small Scale Life Healthy Lifestyle Page (coming soon)
Subscribe and Rate on iTunes
Please consider becoming a subscriber to the Small Scale Life iTunes Channel. Subscribers and ratings from listeners help us grow the podcast and the blog. As you know, people look at subscribers and reviews before they listen. Few subscribers and few reviews mean that no one cares to listen or rate the podcast. Please click subscribe, and you will get notices when a new podcast is available.
If you provide a review for the podcast, consider giving a few stars (not going to lie: I want five stars) for the Podcast. I really appreciate you as a listener and your feedback.
To leave a review, simply follow these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars (five would be awesome)
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but appreciated)
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
We have several options for you to listen to the Podcast. You may listen in the following locations:
You may also listen using the Blubrry media player below.