In this episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast, I discuss a Happy Mother’s Day Weekend with a full house and a lot of great Community Building. Last week was pretty busy (hence no posts or podcast). Instead, there was a lot of family and community building last week, plus plenty of gardening (and some gardening disasters). It’s another action-packed episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast!
As seen in The Whiteboard above, I discuss the following topics in this episode:
- Happy Mother’s Day 2019!
- Great Mother’s Day Meal
- About Last Week….Community Building Social Events
- Book Club
- Darrin’s visit
- Fatherhood Encouragement Project in Rockford, IL
- Garden Update….World War III (with very few survivors!)
- Wicking Beds
- Vertical Gardens
- Seedlings vs. the Tempest
- Purchased Plants
- Lesson of the Week
How can you support Small Scale Life?
If you would like to support our efforts here on Small Scale Life, you can help us by going to the Resources page at smallscalelife.com. From there, you can do a couple things:
- Sign up for the Small Scale Life Newsletter! Go to the Resources page at smallscalelife.com and sign up. You won’t miss any posts, and we will be bringing you unique content to you through our e-mail newsletter!
- Shop with us! We have several affiliate links and services available on the Resources page, and we want to make that a one-stop-shop for you. Remember: your purchase does not add to your overall cost. We get a percentage of the sale for promoting these products and services
Listen to the Happy Mother’s Day 2019 Podcast
Listen to the episode at the following podcast services: