Labor Day Reset – HELP 2
September is finally here! The kids are back in school, and life settles into a routine. Fall is a fantastic time, however. Football, crisp mornings, and leaves changing make it my favorite time of year. For me, Labor Day marks the tipping point from summer to fall (based on my old football days). It can also be a time to reset and adjust goals and get some momentum before the infamous pumpkin spice and holiday season!
Drew and I attempted to record and post this last Friday (9/2/16); however, somehow my computer did not record the podcast. That is unfortunate because it was a fantastic conversation! Drew had just completed his Two Beers with Charles podcast on the Sample Hour, and we discussed a variety of topics for this podcast.
I decided to move ahead and record Episode 2 on my own, but Drew and I will record Episode 3 and post it as soon as we can get together. I am taking steps to make sure I have redundant recordings (so I don’t lose a podcast). In this episode of the weekly Healthy Lifestyle Podcast, I talk about the following topics:
- Traveling in Colorado and Wisconsin – How did it go? What lessons did I learn?
- Resetting for Labor Day – Goals, working out, and diet
- Launching the NEW Kwitcherbellyackin Weight Loss Challenge – What is it and how does it work?
- Focusing on specific areas this month
View this post on Instagram
Sunset tonight in Pueblo, Colorado. It was pretty as the clouds rolled in over the mountains. Believe it or not, this was shot out my window with a Samsung phone. I am completing final edits to Episode 15 of the Small Scale Life Podcast. This is Part 1 of an interview with @theplantcharmer. Since we talked for almost 3 hours, I had to break the conversation in two parts. I am excited to post up these two episodes! I will also be podcasting with @drewsample for Episode 2 of the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast (hopefully) tomorrow night. It will be a busy day! I hope you all are doing well. Keep pushing forward by learning, doing and growing. Talk to you tomorrow!
- Two Beers with Charles Hugh Smith – on the The Sample Hour
- Workout and Diet Plan for the Week of 8/28/16 – Tom’s Workout and Diet Program
- NEW Kwitcherbellyackin Hillbilly Weight Loss Challenge
- The Whole 30 Program – Drew’s Program for Changing his Relationship with Food
- DDP Yoga – Drew’s Fitness Program
- Tabata Workouts for Beginners – My friend Jay Dolan said I should be trying some Tabata Workouts
Friends of Healthy Lifestyle Podcast
I am always happy to show some of my friends some love. This week’s friends of the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast:
- Condo to Compound Blog – Jay Dolan’s journey from an urban/suburban life to a rural life.
- Failing Forward Profitable Urban Farming – Drew Sample and Scott Hebert’s weekly podcast about success, failures and life as an urban farmer.
Rate on iTunes
Since we are now on iTunes, please rate and review the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast. Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews.
You can leave a review by following these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but appreciated)
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Use the following link to listen to the podcast.