Spinning Salad – HELP 3
If this podcast sounds a little different, it is! I record a brief solo podcast while I am whipping up a salad for a family gathering at William O’Brian State Park on the banks of the St. Croix River. The salad and company were fantastic as we went to the park and took an almost two mile walk along the river. If you are in Minnesota, you should spend some time at this park and camp overnight. You can canoe, kayak, fish, hike and enjoy the great outdoors at this park.
In this episode of the weekly Healthy Lifestyle Podcast, I talk about the following topics:
- Spinning Salad – Ingredients in the Salad
- Different Foods – Sweet Potatoes, Jalapeno Poppers, Salsa for the 3rd Annual Salsa Contest
- Kwitcherbellyackin Weight Loss Challenge – Initial Weight and Progress during Week 1 and Week 2
- Workout and Diet Plan Updates – It has been a strange week
- Updates and Changes – Forum on Small Scale Life, Winter Gardening, Experiments and Future of my Backyard Garden
- William O’Brian State Park on the banks of the St. Croix River
- Two Beers with Charles Hugh Smith – on the The Sample Hour
- Workout and Diet Plan for the Weeks of 9/4/16 and 9/11/16 – Tom’s Workout and Diet Program
- The Whole 30 Program – Drew’s Program for Changing his Relationship with Food
- DDP Yoga – Drew’s Fitness Program
- Tabata Workouts for Beginners – My friend Jay Dolan said I should be trying some Tabata Workouts
Friends of Healthy Lifestyle Podcast
I am always happy to show some of my friends some love. This week’s friends of the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast:
- Small Scale Gardening Group on Facebook –
- Failing Forward Profitable Urban Farming – Drew Sample and Scott Hebert’s weekly podcast about success, failures and life as an urban farmer.
Rate on iTunes
Since we are now on iTunes, please rate and review the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast. Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews.
You can leave a review by following these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but appreciated)
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Use the following link to listen to the podcast.