Heathly Lifestyle with Chazington Alloucious – HELP 4
Who in the world is Chazington Alloucious? What does this person have to say about healthy lifestyles, losing weight, fitness, mindset and clean living? Well, fine friends and followers, you will have to listen to this podcast to find out.
Chazington Alloucious and I have a great, meandering discussion about a lot of different topics including:
- What is happening with the weight loss challenges?
- Fitness over the past week and plans for the next week
- Focus and target areas for the next week
- Mindset – Daily journaling and future plans
- Geography – Where are the Twin Cities and what are they like?
- Podcasting problems and challenges
- Urban farming and hops farming
- And of course: what DOES a HenWay machine do?
For those of you who missed it, here are the five questions from the Five Minute Journal that can be used to start your journaling (if you need a place to start):
- What am I grateful for?
- What would make today great?
- What is my daily affirmation?
- What are three surprising things that happened today?
- What could I have done to make today better?
Chazington Alloucious and I discussed a few different sites, podcasts and video blogs during this episode. Here is a list of those links:
- The Sample Hour – Drew’s blog and podcast page
- School Sucks Podcast – Drew’s friend who hosts a podcast and an on-line community dedicated to redefining education by promoting home-education, critical thinking, peaceful parenting, personal development and better communication strategies.
- Greg Burns & Drew Sample Chicken Processing Lifestream on Facebook – Greg, Drew and the Hillbilly Crew processing 80 meat chickens at Nature’s Image Farms
- Five Minute Journal – Drew is using the Five Minute Journal to work through issues and develop his mindset
- John Suscovich’s YouTube Hops Farming Playlist
- The video above was from the Hop Yard in Maine. For more information on this farm, please see John Suscovich’s Podcast Interview with Geoff Keating.
Rate on iTunes
Since we are now on iTunes, please rate and review the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast. Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews.
You can leave a review by following these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but appreciated)
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Use the following link to listen to the podcast.