This episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast is all about How to Raise You Vibes with Maria the Energy Healer. As with many interviews, we had a plan and scripted questions for Maria, but we swerved into some really important topics that will serve as way stones for what Small Scale Life is becoming.
For all of our knowledge and understanding, there are things in this world that humans don’t know or have forgotten during our evolution. The fact of the matter is that there are energies and vibrations at work all around us.
In our crazy Western Civilization, modern men and woman are on the go and don’t often stop to contemplate WHY things happen or WHAT they can do to change how they feel, think and act. Instead, they chalk it up to bad luck or blame someone else for their misfortune.
Feelings, thoughts and actions are all tied together. When we have stinking thinking, it is usually the result of problems with our internal energies, our chakras, conditioning and mindset. We have been programmed from a young age to be on the go and move through the normal, chaotic progression of birth, school, college, job, relationships, perhaps kids, rearing children, career, retirement and death. The only constants are death, taxes and never-ending consumption.
- 1 Stop Right Here!
- 2 Topics Discussed with Maria the Energy Healer
- 3 Connect with Maria the Intuitive Energy Healer!
- 4 Hall of Heroes - Gratitude
- 5 Do You have a Side Hustle or Business?
- 6 Listen to this Episode!
- 7 Get More Small Scale Life
- 8 Support us on Patreon!
- 9 Special Thanks
- 10 Reviews on iTunes
Stop Right Here!
Stop, breathe and think for a minute. Turn the lense on yourself and your path. Ask yourself:
- What if you could understand the deeper meaning of our pain, stinking thinking and relationship problems?
- What if we could tap into that energy power deep inside us and begin to work with it rather than against it?
- Do you work with Source, Nature and deep energy to heal your mind, body and soul?
- Do you know how to do that?
- Do you even know what I am talking about?
Did you know an energy healer can help with these things?
I didn’t! If you are like me six months ago, I wouldn’t have known what this is all about. I would have thought this was woo woo voodoo and looked at you funny as I hit “block” on my phone. Oh have times, and I, changed!
Topics Discussed with Maria the Energy Healer
Our guest this week is a Reike Master and Intuitive Energy Healer Maria Voorhees-Reincke. Julie and I discuss the following topics:
- What is Energy Healing?
- What is the Difference between Healing Touch and Reike?
- Is this just woo-woo or voodoo?
- What is grounding?
- What are sessions like?
We talk about these and a host of other topics on this 186th Episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast!
I feel that this is an important podcast episode because we are setting a massive cairn in the content forest, and this will serve as a springboard for Rewilding ourselves in the future. Gardening, practicing gratitude, being on our land, feeling energy, grounding, connecting with Nature are all part of this ongoing effort. Everything happens for a reason, and that includes connecting with Maria the Energy Healer and others in our life (E-Peeps).
Connect with Maria the Intuitive Energy Healer!
If you want to connect with Maria the Intuitive Energy Healer for a private session, drum wash, sound healing session, long distance call, healing or products (sprays, crystals, sage or Palo Santo), you can find her at the following locations:
Maria is approachable and straightforward. Connect with her on those platforms!
Hall of Heroes - Gratitude
“It’s hard to have a bad day when you START your day with gratitude.”
As part of intentionally Practicing Gratitude, I am starting this podcast episode by recognizing some folks who have been active on Small Scale Life.
- Maria the Intuitive Energy Healer and her husband Tim for coming to our Third Floor Castle in the Sky on Valentine’s Day and talking with us, eating chili and contemplating what is a more potent smell: our white sage or the weed being smoked down the hall?
- Ryan and Mary from Red Dragon Herbs and Teas for sending some wonderful teas this week. They have been excellent! Julie and I have been sipping on Pomegranate Green Tea, and it is delicious! We really recommend you buy some tea from them. There is a link in the show notes, and you can listen to my conversation with Ryan on the Small Scale Life Podcast.
- Adam Rick for his fun Tik Tock videos (reposed on Instagram) and his answers to some HVAC questions for the Eagles Ridge Project. Find him on A Modern Frontier on Instagram (link in the show notes).
- My E-Peeps – There is a group of good energy people out there that I call my E-Peeps. I wanted to say thank you for the good vibes to Maria, Tim, Trish, Bert, AJ, Hannah, Amy, Jacob, and Jules. Life is a journey, and it is best to walk down the path with good people in your life.
- Most importantly, we want to thank you. Thank you for being part of our Small Scale Life. Let’s learn, do, grow and be a little better everyday together!
Thank all of you for listening to this podcast episode, and if you want a shout out in our next Hall of Heroes, get active and participate on Small Scale Life.
Do You have a Side Hustle or Business?
Some of you have great projects, side hustles or businesses. Perhaps you I could learn from you, and it would be FREE advertising for your project, side hustle or idea.
Share your story by being on the Small Scale Life Podcast!
Send a message to me using the Contact Us page on smallscalelife.com. This is your chance to teach us as we continue to learn, do, grow and be a little better everyday!
Get More Small Scale Life
Find more Small Scale Life at the following places:
The Small Scale Life podcast is on iTunes, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Podbean, Google Play and other podcast apps! Check it out!
Support us on Patreon!
If you like Small Scale Life and wish to contribute, head over to the Small Scale Life Patreon Site here:
Your donation will push us to create more content, and you will get access to content not seen on other platforms.
Join us on Patreon today!
For Small Scale Life Podcasts, I would like to thank Austin Quinn at Vlog Vibes for the intro and outro music. For more information abut Austin and Vlog Vibes, please see the following:
Vlog Vibes YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY80LeqtJf-YBzJy2TWKpDw
Download Austin’s music here: https://soundcloud.com/vlogvibes
Reviews on iTunes
We love reviews! It helps us grow the show. To leave a review of the Small Scale Life Podcast on iTunes, please follow these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but GREATLY appreciated)!
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews. I will be reading reviews out on future episodes of the Small Scale Life Podcast!