Happy Birthday, Small Scale Life! – S1E19
Can you believe that the Small Scale Life is over a year old? Happy birthday, Small Scale Life! In this episode of the podcast, I talk about why I started blogging, what we have accomplished this year and what is ahead in the next year. I really want to thank all of you for following Small Scale Life, the Small Scale Life Podcast, and Healthy Lifestyle Podcast with Drew Sample. We have a lot planned for the future, so stay tuned! We will continue to learn, do and grow together!
View this post on Instagram
Most days, especially since Tuesday, I just want to hop on a backroad and see the countryside. You folks can keep the city; I'll be out there doing my thing. Nothing like finding a backroad with a great view. I will be posting a Small Scale Life podcast tomorrow about the underlying principles behind the podcast and blog. It's just me talking for about an hour with no guests. Also, I don't talk about politics on any of my platforms, so you don't have to worry about that. Anyway, have a great night, and we'll talk tomorrow.
In this podcast, I discuss the following topics:
- One Year Anniversary of the Small Scale Life
- Origins of Blogging – Small Scale Gardening Blog
- Core Principles of Small Scale Life
- Future of Small Scale Life
During the Small Scale Life Podcast, I discuss the following links:
- Small Scale Gardening Blog
- HELP Podcast Episode 7: Rebooted Body with Kevin Geary
- Rebooted Body Blog and Podcast
- Sample Hour with Drew Sample
- Small Scale Gardening Facebook Group
- MN-WI Regenerative Agriculture Facebook Group
Rate on iTunes
Since we are now on iTunes, please rate and review the Small Scale Life Podcast. Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews.
You can leave a review by following these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but GREATLY appreciated)!
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Use the following link to listen to the podcast or listen using the media player below.