Twas the Night before Christmas – S1E22
Merry Christmas, everyone! As I mentioned in Season 1, Episode 21 Winter Driving and Survival Tips, I wanted to do something fun for Christmas that the whole family could enjoy. My dad used to read “Twas the Night before Christmas” to the family when we were young, so in that fine tradition, I read and recorded it for you and your family.
Reading this brought so many memories back from when I was young. In this day and age when we are so caught up in shopping and presents and packages and dinners and parties, it is important to take a little time to stop and enjoy the moment. As my brother reminded us this week:
[tweetthis]”Life is but a mist; we are only on this earth for a short time. Enjoy life, family & friends! Merry Christmas!”[/tweetthis]
From our family to yours, have a Merry Christmas! Please enjoy your family and friends and make some new memories.
Links for “Twas the Night before Christmas”
During this episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast, I mention the following links:
- Twas the Night before Christmas Poem
- A Visit from St. Nicholas Wikipedia
- Twas the Night before Christmas – UK Carols Blog
Rate on iTunes
Since we are now on iTunes, please rate and review the Small Scale Life Podcast. Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews.
You can leave a review by following these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but GREATLY appreciated)!
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Use the following link to listen to the podcast or listen using the media player below.