2017 Goals and Plans – S2E1
Happy birthday, Small Scale Life Podcast! Happy birthday to me! Yes, the Small Scale Life Podcast is a year old, and I am also a year older. It is always difficult having a birthday right after Christmas and New Years, but that is a topic for another episode! As we celebrate the year anniversary of the Small Scale Life Podcast, my good friend Jay returns to wrap up 2016 and talk about 2017 Goals and Plans.
Jay is looking to move from urban environments to the country, so we have a good conversation about how we will get there (along with timelines). We also talk about working out and dealing with injuries. In my case, it is “Inflammation of Motivation” that must be dealt with in the next week or so. I need to get back into the gym and pool!
We also talk about Jay making Cranberry-Jalapeno Jelly, modifying the recipe and providing it to others who had parties to attend and gifts to give. Finally, we go back to Small Scale Life Podcast Season 1 Episode 3 where Jay and I talk about “Slingshot Week.” Sometimes the more things change; the more they stay the same!
Podcast Topics for 2017 Goals and Plans
In this podcast, Jay and I discuss the following topics:
- 2016 Wrap-Up
- Condo to Compound Update
- Changes at Small Scale Life
- Slingshot Week
- What do I want to keep doing?
- What will I stop doing?
- What will I continue?
During this episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast, I mention the following links:
- Jay’s Condo to Compound Blog
- How to Make Cranberry-Jalapeno Jelly
- Aaron Clarey Captain Capitalism Blog and Podcast
- Healthy Lifestyle Podcast Episode 7: Interview with Kevin Geary
- Small Scale Life Podcast Season 1, Episode 3: Three Questions for 2016
- Small Scale Gardening Facebook Group
- MN-WI Regenerative Agriculture Facebook Group
Rate on iTunes
Since we are now on iTunes, please rate and review the Small Scale Life Podcast. Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews.
You can leave a review by following these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but GREATLY appreciated)!
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Use the following link to listen to the podcast or listen using the media player below.