Three Questions for 2016 – S1E3
In this episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast, Jay and I discuss the following topics:
- Blog Merger – Why I decided to merge smallscalelife.com and smallscalegardening.com
- Snow Apocalypse 2016 – Snowstorm that hit the Eastern Seaboard and how people are not prepared for a life’s disasters. How can you prepare for natural disasters? What did Jay learn from this experience? The photo on the cover for this podcast is Jay’s from the snowstorm
- Jon Acuff’s Three Questions for 2016 – Setting a path for success in the new year
- Learn Do Grow – What are we doing over the next week?
Links for this podcast:
I mention or discuss the following sites and articles in this podcast:
- Small Scale Life Blog – www.smallscalelife.com
- Small Scale Gardening Blog – www.smallscalegardening.com
- Jay’s A Crash Into Life Blog – acrashintolife.wordpress.com/
- Beatsby_Roi Lemon Water Chronicles Volume 1 – Beatsbyroi – Lemon-water-chronicles-vol-i
I am curious: what do you do to prepare for natural disasters (i.e., hurricanes, snow storms, ice storms, floods)?> Do you have extra supplies such as food, water and other resources? Are there lessons we can learn from your experience? Feel free to share; I would love to hear your story.
Learn. Do. Grow.