In our 138th episode of the Small Scale Life Podcast, I talk about a number of subjects including wishing you all a Happy Easter, Weekend 3 Things, working through our busy week, gardening, and starting to build community.
In today’s podcast, I talk about a number of subjects including the following:
- Wishing listeners and the Lifer community a Happy Easter!
- Weekend 3 Things on the Small Scale Life Facebook Group
- Working through our busy week
- Gardening update and Demo Day of the old raised beds
- Starting to build community online and in person!
- Start small where you are and start with a couple people.
- Over time, develop 5 close friends that have your back, and you have theirs.
- Develop and Abundance Mindset.
How can you support Small Scale Life?
If you would like to support our efforts here on Small Scale Life, you can help us by going to the Resources page at smallscalelife.com. From there, you can do a couple things:
- Sign up for the Small Scale Life Newsletter! Go to the Resources page at smallscalelife.com and sign up. You won’t miss any posts, and we will be bringing you unique content to you through our e-mail newsletter.
- Shop with us! We have several affiliate links and services available on the Resources page, and we want to make that a one-stop-shop for you.
Again, check out smallscalelife.com/resources and thank you for supporting our efforts here at Small Scale Life.
Listen to Starting to Build Community
Listen at the following locations: