Excuses. You name it and I bet Tom and I have used it as an excuse during our journey to Financial Freedom. Seriously, if making excuses were a sport, we would win the championship, hands down! There was always a reason why we couldn’t do it; then once we started, a reason why it wasn’t working. A reason to quit before we saw REAL progress. But not anymore! We finally took ownership of our mess, changed our mindset, and figured out how to work together to do REALISTIC monthly budgets. And let me tell ya… these changes have changed our lives! We were talking the other night about the whole process and came up with the top 5 excuses we tell ourselves to avoid budgeting. Take a look and see if any of these sound familiar!
- 0.1 “99% of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.”
- 0.2 – George Washington Carver.
- 1 The Top 5 Excuses we Tell Ourselves to Avoid Budgeting
“99% of failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.”
– George Washington Carver.
The Top 5 Excuses we Tell Ourselves to Avoid Budgeting
1. “I don’t have time.”
2. “I don’t have enough money.”