Healthy Lifestyle Podcast: Introduction – HELP 1
This is Episode 1 of our new weekly Healthy Lifestyle Podcast. Drew Sample from the Sample Hour Podcast and I are both a weight loss journey and want to live healthier lifestyles. We decided that doing a weekly accountability podcast together will be fun and keep us on track with our goals.
In this podcast, we discuss the following topics:
- Kicking off the Podcast
- Baseline Information: How did we get here?
- Our Goals and Drew’s Weight Loss Challenge at Work
- Plan for the Week
- Mid-Week Motivation
The Mid-Week Motivation is:
[tweetthis]It is said that weight loss starts in the kitchen. Garbage in = garbage out.[/tweetthis]
- Drew Sample from The Sample Hour
- Workout and Diet Plan for the Week of 8/21/16 – Tom’s Workout and Diet Program
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life by Scott Adams
- The Whole 30 Program – Drew’s Program for Changing his Relationship with Food
- DDP Yoga – Drew’s Fitness Program
Here is a DDP Yoga Beginners Workout on Diamond Dallas Page’s YouTube Channel. Check it out!
Friends of Healthy Lifestyle Podcast
I am always happy to show some of my friends some love. This week’s friends of the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast:
- Condo to Compound Blog – Jay Dolan’s journey from an urban/suburban life to a rural life.
- Failing Forward Profitable Urban Farming – Drew Sample and Scott Hebert’s weekly podcast about success, failures and life as an urban farmer.
Rate on iTunes
Since we are now on iTunes, please rate and review the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast. Ratings and reviews help us grow the podcast and the blog, and I appreciate your reviews.
You can leave a review by following these simple steps:
- Click on this link or the image above.
- Go to ratings and reviews.
- Click on the number stars.
- Subscribe to the podcast (optional, but appreciated)!
- You can also write a quick review or some words of encouragement (optional, but appreciated)
You can also write a longer review, though it’s not necessary. Again, thank you for listening and your review!
Use the following link to listen to the podcast.