Kwitchyerbellyakin “Biggest Loser” Challenge
I stepped on the scale today after a week of travel and a weekend of beer and food in the Northwoods, and I wasn’t pleased with the number staring back at me. I will have to fess up to Drew Sample on the Healthy Lifestyle Podcast this week about what I have and haven’t got done over the past week.
Fortunately, two things are aligning and going to push me (and hopefully you) to get moving forward on this weight loss journey and develop a healthy lifestyle. First is the weekly Healthy Lifestyle Podcast where Drew Sample and I keep each other accountable on our quest for having a healthier lifestyle. The second is a new weight loss challenge! The Kwitchyerbellyakin Fitness Challenge is launching “Biggest Loser” Challenge starting Labor Day week. The annual New Year’s Fitness Challenge will come around again after the holidays on the first of 2017 (this challenge is different).
Rules and Details
You might be wondering how the challenge works. The rules and details behind the Biggest Loser Challenge are listed below:
- Sign-up by reporting starting weight via email to administrator, David William at the following e-mail address: taylord3 AT csp DOT edu by Sunday, September 11, 2016 (body weights will never be shared, the only information that will be shared is the percentage weight loss per person every 2 weeks).
- Keep track of your own progress and report every other Monday on “Weigh-In Day.” David will track percentage of weight loss.
- The challenge will run from Tuesday, September 5th – Monday, November 21st (the Monday BEFORE Thanksgiving, which is great to know).
Weight Reporting Dates are the following:
Cost and Prizes
There are no cost to enter this challenge! This one is free!
You can win the following prizes however:
- The overall winner by percentage of weight loss will receive an amazing prize! Your choice of the 30 oz Yeti Rambler Tumbler or a $40.00 Dicks Sporting Goods Gift Card.
- The most active participant on the Kwitchyerbellyakin Facebook Page will receive a super secret prize. Please share helpful tips, healthy recipes, work-outs, pictures, other information to the Kwitchyerbellyakin Facebook Page (which you will be added to as soon as you email Dave)! We want to develop a vibrant group on Facebook (or when I launch a forum here on Small Scale Life for these kind of challenges), so please engage!
Sign Up Today!
Again, to sign-up for this challenge, you need to email: taylord3 AT csp DOT edu by Sunday, September 11, 2016. In your e-mail you must include your starting weight with your e-mail. It will be confidential (only Dave will see that information, and it will never be shared).
May the odds be in your favor (because I am going to win)!