Kwitchyerbellyakin Fitness Challenge – Update!
January 1 is Commitment Day.
What does that mean, you ask?
That means it is time to stop being a slug. That means it is time to stop being a couch potato. That means that you will stop watching endless hours of Netflix and Hulu. That means you will put down the fast food and the junk.
It is time to make a commitment to exercise and healthy living. You can make a huge step towards that by joining the Kwitchyerbellyakin Fitness Challenge. The Fitness Challenge will be that extra shot or kick of motivation you need to start a habit and keep you moving towards weight loss and fitness goals.
But wait….there is more!
Red Beard (Dave Taylor) has been working overtime during his holiday break. He did a lot of phone work, talking with fitness and running organizations here in the Twin Cities. He was looking for donations and things to add to the pot of prizes, and Red Beard was pretty successful at it! Like Santa in his sleigh, Red Beard was pretty successful in gathering prizes for this Fitness Challenge. He listed the following prize structure for the Fitness Challenge:
- 1st Place: $100 gift card (Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods)
- 2nd Place: $75 gift card (Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods)
- 3rd Place: $50 gift card (Amazon or Dicks Sporting Goods)
- $20 Gift card (Choice of Amazon, Dicks Sporting Goods, Subway, Panera, Caribou, or Starbucks)
- Remember: you can only win the weekly prize ONCE
- $20 Gift card (Amazon, Dicks Sporting Goods, Subway, Panera, Caribou, or Starbucks)
- Twin Cities Running Socks
- Entrance into a 2016 Brewery Running Series 5k
- A few other items (based on new donations and new entries)
The Door Prizes will be drawn at the end of the competition from a pool of names for anyone who has not won a prize.
The bottom line is: there will be opportunities for you to win even if you aren’t the world’s fastest runner, swimmer, biker or skier. The key is for you to get moving and for us to get an excited community started.
So…Are you in? Ready? Set…..
Go to the Kwitchyerbellyakin Fitness Challenge Facebook Page and sign up today. This is a last call for anyone out there to join and start on time! Follow the directions in the description to join. Registration closes on January 5, 2016.
[tweetthis]January 1 is Commitment Day! Get to work! Learn. DO. Lead. #letsdothis[/tweetthis]
Keep checking back here at the Small Scale Life website for updates, tips and results. Keep working. Set your vision, set your goals with deadlines and do the work. We will support you every step of the way!
Learn. Do. Grow.